Friday, 20 November 2015

Mini London Beauty Haul

A few weeks ago on a weekend away to London, I made a few cheeky make up purchases in Selfridges. I'd had my eye on a few bits from Charlotte Tilbury for ages but there's nowhere that stocks it near me so I wanted to wait till I could really see the colours in real life. 
The first thing I wanted to try was the 'Eyes to Mesmerise' Cream Eyeshadows which are amazing. I chose the colour 'Marie Antoinette' which is a perfect muted champagne colour which is great for an everyday wash or a base. I also got the Matte Revolution Lipstick in 'Glastonberry' - a coveted colour that I absolutely adore. I don't have anything else like this in my collection but it's the perfect autumnal shade and feels really comfortable to wear! I definitely need more from this brand now!
Then whilst in Covent Garden I popped into Bobbi Brown and was immediately drawn to the Lipliner in 'Rose'. It's a mixture of a dark mauve and a more pinky toned rose that I think will look great through all the seasons. To go with this I also picked up a Creamy Matte Lipstick in the shade 'True Pink'. This again is a dark mauve colour with a slight pink tinge and is definitely going to become my staple colour for this Winter.

2 comments :

  1. That cream eyeshadow looks so pretty!! Haven't tried any from her range yet.

    www.sandrafsilva.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete