Wednesday, 18 January 2017

I'm Back!

I've started this post so so many times and still feel like it sounds like the same old stale 'i've not been blogging but I'm starting up again' post. I'm not trying to be that person I promise!

The truth is, life got in the way of me blogging this past year and unfortunately I allowed it to. I took a year out of education between college and university to work full time and try and save. I worked probably a minimum of 45 hours a week whilst trying to fit in a social life and still manage my everyday life chores. I went through a lot personally this last year and overcame so many battles, however during this time I let my one true passion slip into the distance.

Media has been an eye opener for me. From my first GCSE Media lesson I was hooked! A whole new world opened of opportunities and my passion just flowed. I've always been academic, but never before did I truly feel like I'd found what I was supposed to be doing. Since then I've explored every avenue and the world of blogging has always been one that I've come back to!

So I didn't want this post to just be about me not having put out content for a while and introducing myself back in, but instead to also be a way of me reintroducing myself to the 'blogging' life and pledging to myself that I will pursue my passion and really get back to enjoying what I liked about media in the first place.

I'm so so excited to be creating content again and really experimenting with ihopeso blog and seeing where this can go!


No comments :

Post a Comment