Friday, 12 September 2014

My Autumn Fashion Wishlist

As the seasons change, so must my wardrobe, which of course means shopping! As much as I love the Summer, I'm actually really excited for Autumn this year, mainly because of the outfits you get to wear! I love layering with cute jumpers, a leather jacket and boots, and cosying up whilst the weather gets colder.

However, I realised this year that many staple items that I love wearing in Autumn of mine are either worn out or there's gaps in my wardrobe. So, I decided to put together a little 'wishlist' of items I hope to get this Autumn to fill those gaps and be staples for my wardrobe for years to come.

(Going left to right along the rows, top first)

1. Suede Ankle Boots - These ones are from New Look which I actually saw ages ago, tried on and absolutely loved! However, being the middle of August, I thought it would be silly to buy them just yet so have waited till the weather is slightly colder.
2. Black Blazer - I think this is just a great staple item to have in your wardrobe for casual or smart. You can throw this on over a t-shirt as a jacket/to look slightly smarter, or in the evening over a dress so easily.
3. Tartan Scarf - A trend that keeps coming back every Autumn/Winter and one I love! These scarves are so cosy but stylish and perfect with a leather jacket.
4. Raspberry Backpack - I love this backpack from Accessorize and think the colour is perfect for Autumn! Really handy for day to day wear as well!
5. Denim Shirt - As shocking as it may be seeing as they're so popular, I have never owned a denim shirt. However, this one in New Look is so soft and I think I'll get a lot of wear out of it!
6. Leather Jacket - Since the first time I saw this leather jacket in River Island I have been hooked! I love the huge fur collar and that it's also detachable for a more casual look. I think it'll be really cosy but also looks quite luxurious for a little bit extra some days!
7. Rose Gold Watch - I may not get the Michael Kors one in particular (it's quite a treat item to buy) but I do think a rose gold watch is perfect for Autumn and it's probably my favourite colour for jewellery.
8. Satchel - I think satchel's are so cute but smart and so easy to dress up or down. Being handbag obsessed as well, I can always find a reason for a new bag! 

Do you have any things on your wishlist this Autumn?

Love Hope xxx

2 comments :

  1. Great wishlist! I love the bag in the middle, that color and shape is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so lovely, I love seeing people's wish lists….they're always fun ha! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete