I think Favourite's posts and videos are one of my favourites to read/watch especially with the change in season, I love to be a bit nosey and see what people have been loving that's new recently! Here's a few of mine from October...
- MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick - In theory I have a lot of similar products and always seem to lean towards nude lipsticks however recently this is all I've been reaching for. The formula for a Matte is still quite moisturising and I've just found it the perfect everyday colour that's so easy to wear!
- Benefit Rockateur Blush - A little rediscovery for me recently and I think possibly my all time favourite blush! I purchased this about 2 years ago and keep going back to it. I love the natural glow it gives and how it can be built up!
- Topshop Loafers - Shoes are one of my many weaknesses and these were something a bit different for me but I absolutely love them! They're just a bit smarter for everyday wear but also a nice alternative if I don't want to wear heels on an evening out!
- Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer - Once again I was probably a bit late to the party with this one and can now see why people really like it! It definitely helps cover my extreme dark circles and I even used it on it's own dotted around my whole face the other day and it actually worked pretty well!
- Tresemme Deep Cleansing Shampoo - A bit of an odd one for a favourites but I thought I would just mention how good this was! My hair was getting quite clogged up from volumising shampoo's and various other products recently and I was struggling with product build up, but within 1 wash this had completely cleared it and I just use it twice a week now to keep my hair soft and shiny. It's so reasonable too!
What have you been loving this month?

Velvet Teddy is such a lovely nude color! (:
ReplyDeleteNati xx
www.simplyartdicted.com
My experience with this professional team of graphic designers has been nothing but great! They were able to design my car wrap efficiently, creatively and most importantly on time! We appreciate their affordable prices and excellent customer service! Their designs are eye-catching and attract a lot of attention. We have successfully been able to get our company name out there and many of our customers even tell us that they were attracted by our vehicle wrap design and decided to drop by. Our sales
ReplyDeletehave increased since before when we had the old vehicle wrap.professional logo designer