Tuesday, 16 September 2014

My Autumn Beauty Wishlist

As with my Autumn Fashion Wishlist, I have noticed this year there are a few gaps in my make up collection for this season of either things I think are staples or just really think would be nice for Autumn make up.

I've compiled a little list of bits which I think help to make the perfect look for this time of year that I don't yet have, and a of couple treats as well! Some of these things I've actually wanted for a long time now but never splurged to get them, so chances are you may see these on my wishlist for some time to come!

(Going left to right, top to bottom)

1. Zoeva Rose Gold Brushes Set - I have positively swooned over this gorgeous collection since it came out, but never had the opportunity to treat myself. Hopefully this Autumn there will be one, if not this may just be on my wishlist till Christmas!
2. Benefit Gimme Brow - Brows are a huge deal for me, as most people, and I am forever striving to make them perfect. I've seen more people use this lately and think it'll be really lovely to use on its own when wearing little make up.
3. MAC Studio Fix Powder - Another item I've considered for ages but never got around to trying. As the winter months draw in I like to control my combination skin more and think this may just do the treat!
4. Ghost Eclipse Perfume - I picked this up on a whim a few months ago to smell and absolutely fell in love! It's not too strong or sweet and I just can't get enough!
5. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - My Naked 1 Palette is so well loved, I use it almost every day and don't think I could live without it really. Ever since this release though, I have longed for this palette and think the gold/pink tones will look lovely and delicate for Autumn.
6. A Satin Bronze/Gold Cream Eyeshadow - This is one of the things I have searched to find for years and will continue to until I find the perfect one!
7. A Berry Lipstick - I've also searched for ages to find a perfect tone berry lipstick as well with both this Bobbi Brown one pictured and Kiko's 'Hot Spice' being in the running as the perfect lipstick colour for Autumn.
8. Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in 'Chilli' - I love the formulation and colours of pretty much every Barry M Gelly Nail Paint and think this colour is great to compliment the Autumnal tones!

Are there any beauty items on your Autumn Wishlist?

Love Hope xxx




2 comments :

  1. I love you wishlist and the Naked palette looks great. Keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow our fall make up wishes are practically identical! Except I can't see myself being able to splurge on any thing anytime soon :(. If you end up with gimme brow let me know how it works for you, I can never get my brows right!! Beautiful work

    xoxo Kristina

    http://irrevocablydaydreaming.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete