The second edition to my little Soap and Glory skincare review series sees me trying out the 'Fab Pore Moisturiser'. Such as with the facial wash, I've been trying this for a little while now, incorporating it into my daily skincare routine.
I picked this moisturiser as I have combination skin and wanted to see if it would work to minimise pores and control that troublesome t-zone and I'm glad to say I definitely noticed a difference!
Within the first few weeks of using it, my skin did feel a bit better. My skin was more soft and even a bit brighter. I noticed when I swapped it for a tinted moisturiser in the mornings that I was having a lot more breakouts and getting dry patches, but as soon as I switched back it was a lot more manageable. I'm not sure it controls the oils in my t-zone as such, but it has helped minimise pores slightly.
As the weather's getting colder, it's still keeping up its duties, although I am finding that the change in the weather is meaning that I have a lot more troublesome dry patches so I may need to start using something a bit stronger overnight, but I'll definitely be keeping this one in the routine in the morning!
Do you have any skincare recommendations I should try out?
Love Hope xxx
No comments :
Post a Comment