For years now, a leather jacket has been a staple item for my wardrobe, especially in the Autumn and end of Winter. I'd worn the same one for a couple of years now, just a plain black style with silver zips and detailing from New Look. However, this year I fancied a change as mine was looking a bit worn down!
I love that there is so much faux fur around this season and I think this was mostly what drew me to this jacket. I also managed to get it in a petite version, which wasn't as tight on the arms as I thought it would be and still left some room for extra layers. I love the detailing on this as well, I think the gold makes it look a bit more expensive and looks a lot nicer than the silver zips. The fur is detachable too, which is great for when you want something really casual.
I'm definitely going to be wearing this non-stop until it gets too cold!
What staple piece do you love for this time of year?
Love Hope xxx
I'm totally obsessed over faux fur this season as well. That said, this jacket obviously rocks. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯
ReplyDeleteI love this jacket! Great blog, I have followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!
ReplyDeleteCamille xo
www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk